Abamectin 1% pour-on for the treatment & control of internal and external parasites in beef and non-lactating dairy cattle.
- Long acting – 8 weeks
- Economical – low volume dose (1ml / 20kg)
- Rain resistant within 1 hour
- 2.5lt pack treats 200 x 250kg cattle
BIMECTIN INJECTION 250ML
BIMECTIN INJECTION FOR THE CONTROL OF INTERNAL AND EXTERNAL PARASITES IN CATTLE, SHEEP & PIGS.
2 X 500ML BIMECTIN PLUS INJECTION
1 X 250ML BIMECTIN PLUS INJECTION
1 X 10ML AUTOMATIC SYRINGE
10mg IVERMECTIN PER ML
100mg CLORSULON PER ML
FOR THE TREATMENT AND CONTROL OF GASTRO-INTESTINAL ROUNDWORMS, LUNGWORMS, ADULT LIVER FLUKE, EYEWORMS, WARBLES, MITES AND LICE ON BEEF AND NON-LACTATING DAIRY CATTLE.
BIMECTIN POUR-ON 2.5LT
BIMECTIN POUR-ON FOR THE CONTROL OF INTERNAL AND EXTERNAL PARASITES IN CATTLE, SHEEP & PIGS.
Delivers effective control against a wide array of external and internal parasites.
Penetrates quickly to reach and kill parasites.
Offers lasting activity against significant parasites.
Allows for ease of application and reduced stress on treated animals.
Well tolerated by breeding animals, thus demonstrating a margin of safety and producer peace of mind
BIMECTIN POUR-ON 5LT PACK.
What is Bimectin Pour-On?
Bimectin Pour On is a convenient pour-on solution for the control of a range of external and internal parasites in cattle. Bimectin Pour On contains 5mg/ml of ivermectin and penetrates quickly, to reach and kill indicated parasites.
Licensed for Cattle for the treatment of infections with the following parasites:
- Lungworm (adult and fourth stage larvae) -Dictyocaulus viviparus.
- Trichostrongylus axei (adult and fourth stage larvae)
- Cooperia punctata (adult only)
- Gastro-intestinal worms – Haemonchus placei (adult and fourth stage larvae)
- Warbles (parasitic stages) – Hypoderma bovis, Hypoderma lineatum.
- Mange mites – Sarcoptes scabiei var. bovis. The product may also be used to reduce infection of the mange mite Chorioptes bovis, but complete elimination may not occur.
- Strongyloides papillosus (adult only)
- Trichostrongylus colubriformis (adult and fourth stage larvae)
- Cooperia oncophora (adult only)
- Ostertagia ostertagi (adult and fourth stage larvae, including inhibited larvae)
- Oesophagostomum radiatum (adult and fourth stage larvae)
- Sucking and biting lice – Linognathus vituli, Haematopinus eurysternus, Bovicola, (Damalinia) bovis
- Penetrates quickly to reach and kill parasites
- Delivers effective control against a wide range of external and internal parasites
- Allows for ease of application and reduced stress to animals and user
- Well tolerated by breeding animals
Boviferm Plus is more than just a rehydration product. It is the complete solution for your scouring calves. With premium quality ingredients
to assist your calves’ return to health. Boviferm Plus is the complete solution for calves with diarrhoea.
- Can be fed with milk or milk replacer
- Animal Health Ireland recommends scouring calves are kept on milk or milk replacer*
- Superior Rehydration (Strong Ion Difference SID)
- Does not interfere with clot formation
- Contains premium ingredients to aid with the calf’s recovery from scour
- Highly palatable
- Superior acidosis reduction
- Superior quality ingredients to promote rapid healing of the gut
- Bulking agents to bind toxins & firm the stool
- Aids the calf’s recovery from diarrhoea
*Source: Animal Health Ireland, Management of the Scouring Calf
DECTOSPOT POUR ON FOR LICE AND FLYS
What is Dectospot?
Dectospot Spot-On; a 10mg/ml Deltamethrin, easy-to-use spot-on treatment which is licensed for the control of lice and flies in cattle, sheep and lambs.
Dectospot is licensed as a topical application
For the control of:
- Both sucking and biting lice, on all ages of cattle, including lactating dairy cattle
- As an aid in the control of biting and nuisance flies
For the control of:
- established blowfly strike
For the control of:
- Zero milk withdrawal in cattle
- Can be used in pregnancy and lactation*
- Easy-to-use, spot-on treatment
- Controls lice and flies in cattle
- Controls tick, lice and treats blowfly strike in sheep
Fly Problem? No Problem?
Dectospot provides flexibility to farmers; as it has zero milk withdrawal in cattle and can be use during both pregnancy and lactation*.
During the key fly season, Dectospot is perfect for Irish farmers, who are looking for products which deliver efficacy, convenience and value.
Fly control in the summer months is vital as nuisance flies reduce time grazing and lower productivity. Flies act as vectors for disease transmission and by reducing their contact with cattle for example, we can better control summer mastitis and new forest disease.
*Use only according to a benefit/risk assessment by the responsible veterinarian.
FLUKE TREATMENT FOR SHEEP & BEEF CATTLE
ORAL SUSPENSION CONTAINING 100MG/ML TRICLABENDAZOLE
NOW LICENSED FOR USE IN DAIRY CATTLE.
MILK WITHDRAWAL 45 DAYS + 48 HOURS AFTER THE LAST TREATMENT
MEAT WITHDRAWAL: CATTLE & SHEEP 56 DAYS
- COMPLETE CHRONIC AND ACUTE FLUKE CONTROL IN BOTH CATTLE AND SHEEP
- LOW VOLUME DOSE 6ML PER 50KG HELPS ENSURE DOSING OF STOCK EASIER AND QUICKER
- TRIED AND TRUSTED TRICLABENDAZOLE BASED FLUKE TREATMENTS
- KILLS EARLY-IMMATURE, MATURE AND ADULT LIVER FLUKE
ENDOSPEC 10% ORAL WORMER 2.5LT
BROAD SPECTRUM WORMER FOR CATTLE AND SHEEP.
FOR THE CONTROL OF GUT AND STOMACH WORMS, LUNGWORMS, TAPEWORMS AND ADULT LIVER FLUKE IN CATTLE AND SHEEP.
SHEEP MEAT WITHDRAWAL: 4 DAYS
CATTLE MEAT WITHDRAWAL: 14 DAYS
MILK WITHDRAWAL: 60 HOURS
ENDOSPEC 10% ORAL WORMER 6LT VALUE PACK BROAD SPECTRUM WORMER FOR CATTLE
What is Endospec 10% SC?
Endospec 10% SC, is an oral anthelmintic solution for cattle and sheep which contains 100 mg/ml of albendazole as well as 1.08 mg/ml of selenium and 2.5 mg/ml of cobalt.
Endospec 10% SC is licensed for the control of mature and developing immature forms of gastrointestinal roundworms, lungworms, tapeworms and adult liver fluke in cattle and sheep. The product is also ovicidal against fluke and roundworm eggs. In sheep, Endospec 10% is active against benzimidazole-susceptible strains.
- Licensed for dairy cattle
- Short milk withdrawal – 60 hours
- Short meat withdrawal – 4 days for sheep, 14 days for cattle
- Broad spectrum flukicide and wormer
- Ovicidal- kills eggs, so helps reduce pasture re-infestation