DyWeed 50 10lt is a selective herbicide for the control of annual and perennial broadleaved weeds.
Contains 500 g/l of 2,4-D
Used mostly for the controll of Ragworth, Thistles Daisy, Buttercup and Rushes
Protective clothing should be used, read instructions carefully
for rates and further information contact us.
Controls many important broadleaved weeds in cereals including
- Charlock, Common pansy, Fat hen and Shepherd’s purse
- Use on grass floors under orchards
- Can be used in a wide range of cereal crops
- Controls many key weeds in grassland
- Tank mix recommendation for Ragwort control
- Non-ALS mode of action to help manage herbicide resistance