EFFECTIVE AGAINST A WIDE SPECTRUM OF MASTITIS RELATED ORGANISMS. FORMS A BARRIER TO PROTECT THE TEAT BETWEEN MILKINGS, AND DISINFECTANT IS REACTIVATED IF TEAT COMES INTO CONTACT WITH WATER.
PRICE IS FOR 1 X 20LT ACTIVATOR & 1 X 20LT BASE
Features & Benefits
- Extensively Tested – Germicidal activity test, skin irritation studies, N.M.C. recommended protocol testing and commercial dairy field trials have proven Bi-Sept to be a very effective mastitis prevention agent and udder protectant.
- Powerful/Broad-Spectrum Germicide – Once Bi-Sept’s base and activator are mixed together, very powerful germicides (chlorine dioxide and chlorous acid) are produced. These germicides have been proven to kill bacteria, viruses, fungi and mycoplasma.
- Long-Lasting Formula – The recently enhanced formula extends the product’s germicidal efficacy and staining ability, retaining its effectiveness for 24 hours or longer after mixing (see directions for use for further details). Visible staining provides confirmation that teats have been dipped properly.
- Dries Quickly – Unlike many of the teat dips classified as pre-post products, this powerful teat dip dries quickly and is not sticky.
- Contains Glycerin – Formulated with glycerin for skin protection and conditioning. Helps to reduce skin related mastitis problems. This humectant aids in keeping teats soft and pliable.