Hy-Cal 10 is a blend of calcium carbonate and hydrated lime. It’s use is in the control and maintenance of sanitary conditions in livestock buildings such as cubicle houses, calving pens and lambing boxes, feed lots, piggeries and stables.
The blend of high calcium limestone and hydrated lime will aid in the prevention of the growth of pathogenic bacteria and environmental mastitis whilst raising the PH value of farm effluents.
- Helps to protect the herd from disease and infection.
- Fully soluble in slurry tanks.
- Ready to use.
- Can aid in the prevention of environmental mastitis.
- Contributes to raised pH value of farm effluents.
- Absorbent and labour saving.
- Additional value as a source of lime when spreading.
DELIVERY AVAILABLE NATIONWIDE!