ENDOSPEC 10% ORAL WORMER 6LT VALUE PACK BROAD SPECTRUM WORMER FOR CATTLE
What is Endospec 10% SC?
Endospec 10% SC, is an oral anthelmintic solution for cattle and sheep which contains 100 mg/ml of albendazole as well as 1.08 mg/ml of selenium and 2.5 mg/ml of cobalt.
Endospec 10% SC is licensed for the control of mature and developing immature forms of gastrointestinal roundworms, lungworms, tapeworms and adult liver fluke in cattle and sheep. The product is also ovicidal against fluke and roundworm eggs. In sheep, Endospec 10% is active against benzimidazole-susceptible strains.
- Licensed for dairy cattle
- Short milk withdrawal – 60 hours
- Short meat withdrawal – 4 days for sheep, 14 days for cattle
- Broad spectrum flukicide and wormer
- Ovicidal- kills eggs, so helps reduce pasture re-infestation
|Meat/Offal||14 Days||4 Days|
Not for use in sheep producing milk for human consumption.